Friday, October 28, 2011

ANS Winter Meeting 10/30-11/3

I'll be in Washington, DC, for the next week working at the American Nuclear Society winter meeting.  I'll be posting at the ANS Nuclear Cafe during this time and also supporting the ANS Twitter feed with hashtag #ans11  @ans_org

I've got some interesting people lined up for interviews for the ANS 'cafe' blog and will be posting "hall talk" summaries every evening. 

If you or your organization has something interesting to share, like a technical session, paper, or exhibit booth, drop me a line:  djysrv@gmail.com

The meeting includes an embedded topical session on small modular reactors.  One day registration is available on-site at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, Calvert at Connecticut, NW.

In terms of the nuclear energy blogsphere, there will be a social media meet up Tuesday, 11/1, from 6:30-8:30 PM. If you have a pro-nuclear blog, or other social media channel, please stop by.

I'll be around the conference every day starting Sunday.  If you're a reader of this blog, and will be at the meeting, I'd like to hear from you in terms of what you think of this online publication.  Send me an direct message on Twitter @djysrv to get in touch.

Posting on this blog will be light until Nov 7th.

# # #

No comments: